Miravo and its Board of Directors believe that transparent and sound corporate governance practices are critical to the Company’s long-term success
The Company’s corporate governance practices are aligned with the recommendations contained in the applicable guidelines and regulations issued by the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX Guidelines) and securities regulators.
For further information, please refer to the corporate governance section of the Company’s Management Information Circular found on the Financial Reporting page or view one of the documents below to read about specific governance practices.
Committee Charters and Key Position Descriptions
- Board of Directors Charter
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Description
- Lead Director of the Board of Directors Description
- Audit Committee Charter
- Chair of the Audit Committee Description
- Compensation, Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Charter
- Chair of the Compensation, Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Charter Description
- Transaction Committee Charter
- Chair of the Transaction Committee Description